Friday, August 1, 2008

Announcing

The Arrival of Mr Noah Benjamin. He arrived among rather tragic circumstances within the family, but he is a very welcome addition.Cute as can be, and I'd be willing to bet he'll be as sweet and smart as his older brother is.

Seen here together in this heartbreakingly adorable picture that I just can't stop staring at. I've met so many babies through the years but never has one touched me the way this little guy has.

And here is Noah's Blankie, all finished and given to the little guy. I was going to try and get a picture of him with it in the hospital but I had already given it to his mommy, it was 4 am and I was Not waking her up! Sorry about the weird edge appearance, they are actually straight... I just didn't straighten them enough for this picture.


Pattern: Log Cabin Blanket
Book: Mason Dixon Knitting
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Colors: White, Soft Yellow, Mango, Lime and Blueberry
I loved this pattern and fully intend on making another blanket for a friends baby that due this fall. Thank goodness this new little one will be a girl baby. New color palate to play with, but this blanket matches his nursery almost exactly, totally by accident.
Anyway, tomorrow we leave for Michigan for 8 days! I'm so excited I can hardly breathe, and I have no clue how I'm going to fall asleep with my heart beating out of my chest.

No comments: