Monday, February 16, 2009

The More Nervous I Get...

The more I knit on my sweater. Which is good and bad, my hands are starting to hurt but I think I'm going to make my deadline for the cruise though.
Here it is, ever expanding, keeping my hands busy and my mind occupied. I even have buttons picked out for it now.

I'm reluctant to admit to how long it took me to pick these out, and I'm pretty sure Brian found them, or at least the area they were in.

And here's a preview shot of what they'll look like when they're sewn on (which they're not yet). I'm excited to finish, but seriously hope it fits. I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't, I've tried it on while its still on the needle, but its so bunched up at the bottom that its hard to spread out and see how it will really fit. I really should put it on a strand of waste yarn and try it on properly, but its such a pain to get back on the needles that I'm hesitant to do it. Maybe I'll work a few more rows of lace and then do it, make sure it's getting closer in length and fits ok. Granted, I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't, sit in a corner and sob I suppose.
My interview is tomorrow, fingers crossed it goes well, I would really like a job with this hospital and I would love the opportunity to learn something new. Oh well, back to knitting madly to keep me busy until tomorrow.

No comments: