Friday, February 6, 2009

Finished!

With something anyway, even if it isn't the shawl I want to finish before the cruise, or the baby sweater I started a few days ago, or the socks I have to have finished before this Sunday for my future MIL's birthday. Yesterday was my last official day of nursing school. Some of my classmates have clinical hours to complete yet, but I am free and clear. Just have to go in for my final evaluation with my clinical instructor and go to graduation next Friday! Next on the agenda would be getting a new job. There is a local hospital that I am really interested in, I'm going to try and talk to their head of personnel today to see what we can work out. Needless to say I'm nervous. I am extremely shy (about some things, stop that laughing mom) and am terrified to go talk to this woman. But since the job I want isn't posted on their site, its not a choice really. Its the same hospital that I've had amazing experiences at this past 5 weeks as a student. So I am really excited to get the opportunity to work there for real. Anyway...time to get dressed for success!
ETA: Sarah's mommy sent me a picture of her modeling her new sweater. Doesn't she look adorable?

No comments: