Friday, September 19, 2008

Missing In Action

I would like to report one of my knitpicks dpn's missing. I had it when I was doing the heel on my Aunties socks (pictures later, once bf fixes the memory card reader issue again), and the next time I picked up the socks to continue knitting on the heel it was gone. Vanished. I've literally turned my purse upside down looking for it to no avail. The couch cushions are totally coming off next, and I might even move the couch to make sure. I still have a workable set of 4, but I really dislike working with 4 dpns total. I tend to have sloppy areas in between needles as it is and with 4 instead of 5 it just gets worse. I am willing to put up a reward of home made brownies if anyone has seen it or has information as to where it might be. Ok, maybe thats too much. Guess I'll just have to order another set from the site and keep the 4 set as a backup.

No comments: