Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Year Older

Today is my 23rd birthday and has been one of the best birthdays I can remember. My good friend kidnapped me for the day and took me to the local science musuem to see the Bodies exhibit (which I would show you, but cameras are a HUGE no no). It was interesting and fun, but we had her infant daughter with us (the recepient of most of the latest knitwear produced over here) and she wasn't as impressed with the display and decided to voice a complaint very loudly about halfway through. So we took turns soothing and trying to get the most out of the thing while trying not to make eye contact with the many older citizens. Many of whom just moments before had commented on how beautiful she is and now looked about ready to kill us both. Oh well, was still fun. Went out to lunch afterwards and then I trekked home. No knitting accomplished today unfortunately, but boy do I have a story about moms pink sweater (I think its cursed) but that will have to wait for tomorrow.

No comments: